Monday, February 9, 2009

Blissful Monday Morning

It isn't often that I can claim to be having a blissful Monday morning, but this is one of those rare moments.

Early on in the weekend, I got all of the laundry done. All critical domestic chores have been completed. Last night, I prepared hubby's and daughter's lunches in advance. I slept like an angel, having wonderful dreams of standing-room only speaking engagements, runaway book sales, and cute man-boys. This morning, I was awakened by my beloved in the most delicious of ways...twice. :) WOO HOO! I'm ready to kick off a glorious day.

Yes, there is a lot of work to be done. There's always a lot of work to be done. I have serious work to do with Serious Mojo Publications. But I am happy to say that I have love in my heart, wind beneath my wings, and a righteous circle of family and friends that make this journey so damn joyful.

What a great way to start a week.

******************************************************************************************

For your consideration and/or comment:

What is one amazing thing you have in your life?

******************************************************************************************

Visit www.TheresaRose.net for your Daily Dose of Mojo!

No comments: