Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Laundry Mishap

I was hurriedly doing laundry yesterday while attempting to do seventeen other things. Here is the result of me not paying attention.



In my haste, I had inadvertently caught one of the spaghetti straps on my black tank top to the hook on the dryer door. By the looks of how tightly it was twisted, my strap had remained caught in the door throughout the entire cycle. When I opened the door and untangled the web of blackness, I discovered the strap was now twice as big as it's partner.

At first, I was pissed when I saw my shirt. But then I thought of two things: 1) I paid $3 for the thing at Bealls Outlet a year ago (I think I got my money's worth), and 2) I didn't really like how it looked on me anyway, as it made my woman's sized boobs precariously pop out from the top (I bought it in the Junior's section).

Oh well. Another laundry mishap to log into the books. Yet another reason why I shouldn't be allowed to perform that odious task.

****************************************************

For your consideration and/or comment:

Have you ever had a laundry mishap? What happened?

****************************************************

Visit www.TheresaRose.net to receive your Daily Dose of Mojo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Dot-Com said...

What a sight *lol* My washing machine eats socks. Never have the right amount, so I too should get someone else to do my laundry!